Sunday, June 23, 2019

Sailing with Xiaomi, Gabe & Neve

Xiaomi is my work partner... sitting across the aisle but in a whole different division.  Her job is to be the liaison to my division, and a key part of my job is liaison to her division.  So we work quite closely together and when she expressed an interest in my sailing hobby, my first thought was...

Fresh Crew!  I mean...

"Cool! Here's another set of guests!"

Again, I'll let the photos tell the story.  Her daughter, Neve, took to sailing quite naturally and before long she was exploring ways to sit on the boat that made all us adults quite nervous.  Her husband, Gabe, makes incredible sushi.

And there are a couple of nice boat portraits at the end (as well as a nice surprise).







I'm not a big fan of it, but there are times (like this) where the iPhone's "portrait" function truly excels.




We ALL get drinks at the KYC Bar after a trip... Neve has her first Shirly Temple.


Xiaomi's photo

Xiaomi's photo

Xiaomi's photo

Xiaomi's photo

Xiaomi's photo







EDIT:  On Tuesday morning this card was on my desk at work!


No comments:

Post a Comment