Friday, October 25, 2019

A Day Out with Greg and Judy


Today we went sailing with Greg and Judy.  Judy was the gem of a Realtor I found when moving down to Delaware.  (Vicky was in China, so I searched the local Real Estate sites looking for a Chinese woman Realtor.  It was a stroke of genius on my part - if I do say so myself - because the house hunt went quickly and they became great friends.)

I'll let the photos tell the story.  Sandwiches for lunch followed by a day of mostly motoring (wind speeds were in the 3-5 kt range... we did pull out the sails when we hit a few 6 or 7 kt gusts).  That allowed me to get much needed hours on the engine before winter storage.  Of course, we ended up at Waterman's Crab Shack (because Osprey Point was hosting another wedding this weekend).  And, yes, Miss "I'm so tired of crabs" Vicky picked apart 3 more.

It was a great day on the water with some good friends.











Below is the same iPhone photo of Osprey Point Inn as above, but with some processing from Lightroom!

This photo won the Agilent Eye photo contest!




Look closely... this is evidently how they do conference calls in China.



Some photos from Vicky...










No comments:

Post a Comment