Sunday, December 29, 2019

So Now She Sleeps - Winter Storage


In mid-November, we had Seas The Day taken from our slip at Osprey Point and moved to Gratitude Marina.  (It's amazing how fast our slip filled up at Osprey... I guess all the bumpers we installed are being appreciated.  On several visits now, that is the only slip that is consistently occupied.)




On the following Saturday, I found Seas The Day in Gratitude Marina sitting on the hard.









A couple of weeks later, John and I went to inspect the new winter cover.







So now she sleeps... I'll check in every month or so but probably won't blog about it.

I'm planning the final end-of-year financial update and maybe a mid-winter post about getting your dealer to take care of post-sale punch list items.  Other than those, we'll see you in April.




No comments:

Post a Comment