Friday, May 26, 2017

2017 Launch Day!



OK, so my last post was a little in error... my mooring was assembled, but not yet set.

I received a text early this morning from Dan the Diver showing that the weather was cooperating and he was all ready to install it.


Once it was all in (once the mooring is set, you only see the floats and the pickup stick) he called Pedersen's (our boatyard) to let them know the mooring was ready.  



Fortunately Seas The Day was all ready and things happened quickly after the mooring was set.  I received a call from Jane at Pedersen's mid-morning that Seas The Dat was next.  Unfortunately, working in Delaware, I had to let them tow Seas The Day out and put her on the mooring.  Later in the day Dan sent me another photo...


So we're in!  Tonight's entertainment is running all around the house trying to remember where we stashed the boat crap when we brought it home last October.  

It looks like this is going to be a working weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment