Sunday, July 24, 2016

A day of sailing to finish a business trip.

I was in Brazil for training this past week and the flights were from Newark airport in NJ.  So upon landing, I braved the shore traffic and headed to Keyport and Seas The Day for a nap while Vicky drove up from Delaware.

Once she arrived, we spent a little time on maintenance and then headed out. 



This was Vicky's turn to practice some maneuvers singlehanded (just in case she had to... say... rescue me). We still had time for photography.


In fact once we started heading back, photography was the main event.  We were nearing sunset. 


Of course, since I was on a business trip, I left my camera at home, and everything needed to be captured with the iPhone.  


And obviously, that meant it was one of the best sunsets we've seen!





We finished a perfect (and perfectly exhausting) day with drinks at the Keyport Yacht Club and a late dinner at Drew's Bashore Bistro.







No comments:

Post a Comment