Tuesday, June 9, 2015

May 30 Shakedown Cruise.

(I'm still catching up on some blog posts from a week ago...)

On Saturday, we took Seas The Day out for one last Shakedown cruise.  This was mostly to be sure I felt comfortable going for short sails by myself, so I took care of all sailing, motoring and dealing with the mooring on both ends.

As we were just pulling out of Keyport, I noticed this boat gaining on us (they all do... we're still learning).  It was Ed and Angie from the club... and THEY HAD A CAMERA.




So I finally got some photos of Seas The Day out on the Raritan Bay!  Enjoy Angie's photos below.




So we're pretty sure Seas The Day is ready for the summer.  Now all we need are some crew guests.

We heard about thunderstorms coming for Sunday and since I started a new job on Monday, we decided to stay ashore on May 31.

No comments:

Post a Comment