Saturday, July 4, 2015

Another Try at Singlehanding

Last week, I tried single handing again.

It was a nice day out on the bay.  Most of my work with the GoPro was time lapse so this time I wore the "head mount" and created one from my point of view.


(Again, go to YouTube if you want the HD version).

Yes... I do talk to myself (someone has to give the orders), and no, I don't think I'm really breathing that heavily - though it can be a bit of a workout on some trips.

Nothing fancy here... my sailing friends can see all my mistakes.  Between 7:00 and 9:30 you can see a few of our other boats coming back in.  At 10:15 or so you can see the mainsail start to get stuck going back in.  I've learned to let this work itself out (usually in a few min) rather than try and fight it (and on the next clip it goes right in).

It was a pleasant afternoon on the water.


No comments:

Post a Comment