Friday, July 17, 2015

Refueling and Visiting with the Millers

So tomorrow I have a big excursion coming up with some friends from college and two of their sons, so I decided to add some fuel and otherwise make sure I'm ready.

With the new fuel cans, refueling is a single handed operation with only a drop or two (easily caught with an adsorbent pad) of diesel missing it's mark.  


After I finished dumping in some fuel and stabilizer, I got a call from the Millers and headed over to Fiddler's Green to meet up with them before heading to dinner.  Fiddler's Green is a slightly older Catalina 30-footer and they've been working hard on it to make it a home on the water for the family.


We then headed into town... (I had girlfriend for the launch ride).


We ended up at McDonagh's pub for some late supper.



No comments:

Post a Comment